It’s August, and that means it’s only a matter of days before we welcome new residents here at Campus Pointe. Over the next few weeks, we’ll be doing tons of renovations to the apartments on the property to get them ready for your new neighbors. Please excuse any commotion we may make during this time, as we want to make things as perfect as we know this new year is going to be!
As we are sure you’ve noticed, parking spots are much easier to find this month than usual. With that said, a pass is still required to park in our main lot — any guests should continue parking in our visitors’ lot. For those of you who have renewed and are joining us for another year, please come into the office as soon as possible to pick up your new passes!
Reminders & Updates
Tips for a successful room transfer:
- Have all of your belongings packed and ready to go.
- Expect a phone call from the office between August 4–9 letting you know your new apartment is ready.
- Begin your move! You will have no longer than 48 hours to move to your new apartment, which is why packing ahead is so important.
- Inspect your old room to make sure things are cleaned and that you have accounted for all furniture before turning in your keys.
- Enjoy another year at Campus Pointe in your new room. Thanks again for making us your home! J
Remember how quickly July passed? August is going to fly by even more quickly since the school year interrupts the last week of this month. Fear not, friends! The Campus Pointe pool will be open all the way into September to prolong summer as much as possible. Come check it out while you still can, and please feel free to invite friends … just remember YOU are responsible for them. And to those 21 and over, we kindly ask that you remember to only bring cans to the pool area. Anyone with glass bottles will be excused from the pool area in order to take their refreshments back to the apartment (broken glass means a broken pool). Also for our pet parents, animals will not be permitted in the pool area due to sanitary reasons. We hope you understand!
Find Your Fit This Year!
Did you know that your success as a student is enhanced when you’re involved and engaged outside of the classroom? We want to help you succeed and would love to help you get involved. Below are some tips for getting connected:
- Attend events at your property. We’re planning a great year of events just for you. Join in to meet friends, perhaps learn something new, and enjoy your community. Let us know what you would like to see!
- Find a club or organization on campus and get involved. There are organizations and clubs for almost every interest or academic pursuit.
- Volunteer in the community. Giving back not only makes a difference and is rewarding, but it’s also a great addition to your resume.
- Get plugged in to the local community. From festivals to concerts, there are a lot of opportunities to connect outside of campus life.
- Be sure you’re connected with us on social media, get to know your Community Assistant (CA), and please drop by the office to say hi!
Whatever you decide to do this year, we encourage you to get plugged in. We would love to help you find your fit this year. Let us know how we can be of assistance, and keep an eye out for opportunities to get involved. Our promise to you is an experience that delivers value, is hassle free, and is fun!
The Great Move-In March — Saturday, August 22
Welcome home, residents — this Saturday is going to be jam-packed with boatloads of fun! We will have plenty of food to supply you and your moving crew when you decide to take a break from all of that hard work, and later in the evening we’ll have our second annual Back to School Bash! This pool party will be one you won’t want to miss, so be sure to get here early.
We Heart You Wednesdays
Every Wednesday, do yourself a favor and stop by the clubhouse during office hours so we can show you how much we appreciate you. Our CAs will gladly assist in making you a free bag of popcorn just to say “Thanks” for calling Campus Pointe your home!