There’s still time to renew! If you haven’t done so, you can still renew your lease for next year! Call the office at (330) 673-2202 to ask how. Finally, it’s July, and things are heatin’ up — right? June couldn’t make up its mind about the temperature, but we have faith for a great start to July! We have so many great events coming up this summer for you, like more splashin’ pool parties and endless events with endless food (really not helping the summer bod routine, we know)! What makes pool parties more fun? More friends! Make sure to let your friends know how much you love it here at Campus Pointe and encourage them to join the fun!
Stay updated by making sure your notifications are on. We can’t wait to kick off this summer the right way, with the sun shining and limitless summer fun!
Need something fixed? Put in a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online via your resident portal at campuspointekent.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Leaving for the summer or vacation? Please leave your A/C set to 72 degrees.
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Campus Pointe:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month! Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8 a.m. Payments can be dropped in the rent dropbox in the foyer between the sets of glass doors after hours, as well. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Jackie Grant in the office or email her at [email protected]
Parking Passes: Keep your eyes on the lookout because, in August, new parking passes will be available. Please stop by the office to pick them up when notified.
Locked out or have a maintenance emergency? Remember, there is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call (330) 673-2202, wait for the list of options, and dial 9. You’ll be connected with the Community Assistant who will be able to assist you.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Trivia Tuesday — Every Tuesday — Follow us on Instagram! Be the first to answer our question every Tuesday, and you’ll win a gift card!
Fourth of July Party — July 3
$500 Gift Card Drawing — July 5 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — July 12 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — July 19 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
Pool Party — July 20 — Let’s celebrate the warm weather and have some fun in the sun with an amazing pool party!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — July 26 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
Snow Cone Social — July 29 — Forget the cream — let’s get iced! Join us for our snow cone social at the pool!
Red Cross Blood Drive — July 29