We, at Campus Pointe, would like to thank you for another wonderful year of making us your home! We hope that you’ve made many wonderful memories with our family, and we wish you luck on your future endeavors.
We’d also like to thank you for your continued patience regarding the ongoing renovations. We’re excited to announce that, after a few delays, we’ll be beginning our renovations this month. The clubhouse will be completed in two phases to minimize disruptions to your daily schedule. Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to keep up to date on the process from start to finish.
Need something fixed? Put in a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online via your resident portal at campuspointekent.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Cleaning Tip: If you’re moving out this month, we ask that you take a few moments to tidy up your apartment prior to turning in your keys.
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Campus Pointe:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8:00 a.m. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Jackie Grant in the office or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locked out or have a maintenance emergency? Remember there is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call the office at (330) 673-2202, wait for the list of options, and dial 9. You will be connected with the Community Assistant who will be able to assist you.
MOVE-OUT DAY REMINDER AND TRANSFER RESIDENTS: If you haven’t renewed your lease for the 2017–2018 lease year, please remember that your lease expires on July 31 at noon. If you have renewed for next year for a different unit, your room will be completed during the first two weeks of August. Please keep your eye out for a phone call from our office. Once you receive your keys, you will have 48 hours to transfer into your new unit.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Clothing Drive — All Month Long — Moving is stressful! Go through your closet before you pack everything up and bring any gently used, washed items to the office to donate. All clothing will be sold to Plato’s Closet, and proceeds will benefit Relay For Life.
Zumba — Every Saturday @ 10:00 a.m. and every Wednesday @ 6:30 p.m. — Join Jessie in the yoga room for a dance-filled workout! Classes last for one hour and are limited to 20 per class on a first-come, first-served basis.
Resident of the Month — July 1 — Watch our social media for the announcement of our Resident of the Month! The winner will receive a $25 gift card!
Pool Tournament — July 14 @ 6:30 p.m. — Sign up in the office for a bracket-style pool tournament. Winners will receive a gift card!
Pool Party — July 21 from 2:00–5:00 p.m. — Join neighbors and friends by the pool for a party and a chance to win games and prizes!