The end of the school year is near, and we’re ready for warm weather as we prepare to open the pool! In just a few short weeks, we’ll be saying goodbye to our graduating seniors. Although we’re sad to see you go, we wish you luck on your new adventures! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to hear all about our exciting events coming up this month.
There’s still time to renew for next year! Call the office at (330) 673-2202 to ask how.
Need something fixed? Put in a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online via your resident portal at campuspointekent.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Leaving for the summer or vacation? Please leave your A/C set to 72 degrees.
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Campus Pointe:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month! Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8 a.m. Payments can be dropped in the rent dropbox in the foyer between the sets of glass doors after hours, as well. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Jackie Grant in the office or email her at [email protected].com.
We’re towing! If you haven’t received your parking pass for this year, please stop by the office to do so. Renewed for next year? Keep an eye on your email for when we start handing out the new parking passes.
Locked out or have a maintenance emergency? Remember, there is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call (330) 673-2202, wait for the list of options, and dial 9. You’ll be connected with the Community Assistant who will be able to assist you.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
• If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
• If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
• Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
• If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
• Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Trivia Tuesday — Every Tuesday — Follow us on Instagram! Be the first to answer our question every Tuesday, and you’ll win a gift card!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — May 3 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
Lunch on Us — May 7 — Join us for lunch during finals week!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — May 10 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — May 17 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
$500 Gift Card Drawing — May 24 — Renew your lease to be entered into our weekly Year of Free drawing!
Pool Party — May 30 — Join us for some fun in the sun as we celebrate the warm weather with an awesome pool party!
Free Gas for a Year! — May 31 — Renew your lease to be entered into our monthly Year of Free drawing!