Keep the good times rolling! July is already making a splash.
Need something fixed? Put in a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online via your resident portal at campuspointekent.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Reminders and Updates
Rent payments are due on the 1st of every month and are late starting on the 4th of every month at 8 a.m. A $35 late charge will be applied on the 4th, and an additional $5/day with a maximum $50 in total each month. Payments can be dropped in the rent dropbox located in the clubhouse foyer between the two glass doors or can be given to team members in the office. If you have any questions regarding payments or your account, please talk to Ryan Rowe in the office or email him at [email protected]
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Lunch on Us — July 9 @ 11 a.m. — It’s that time again! Join us for our monthly lunch on us!
S’mores Bar — July 17 @ 6 p.m. — Nothing says summer quite like s’mores. Join us for our s’mores bar!
Ultimate Frisbee — July 22 @ 3 p.m. — Show your competitive side at our ultimate frisbee tournament. There might be a prize waiting for the winner!
Board Games and Brownies — July 30 @ 7 p.m. — Get to know your fellow residents during our board games and brownies night!