We, at Campus Pointe, would like to thank you for being such wonderful residents. We’ve enjoyed you being such an important part of our community, and hope that you enjoy your time with us as much as we do with you. To those residents who will be leaving us at the end of this month, we wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. To those who will be staying with us, we look forward to another year with you all!
Locked out or have a maintenance emergency? Remember there is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call the office at (330) 673-2202, wait for the list of options, and dial 6. You’ll be connected with a Community Assistant who will be able to assist you.
Many of you may be going home or on vacation this month. While we know you enjoy the flat-rate utilities, please remember to be conscious of the environment as you leave. Turning all lights off and setting the air conditioning to 72°F will ensure that the apartment remains cool and comfortable.
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Campus Pointe:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month! Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8:00 a.m. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Jackie Grant in the office or email her at [email protected]ent.com.
We are officially towing! Baker’s Towing surveys the parking lots every evening. Make sure your parking pass is located in the lower left-hand corner of your rear windshield to avoid any confusion. Despite the lots clearing out as people head home for the summer, please remember that we will continue to tow.
Need something fixed? Submit a service request in one of two ways: You can call the office during regular office hours, or submit online through your resident portal at campuspointekent.com. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. While we love to hear all about how you fill your summers with fun trips and activities, baseball games, and farmers markets, this time of year can also be perfect for gearing up your professional side. Check out some of the tips below on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Stop by the clubhouse every Tuesday to pick up a tasty treat! Nachos will be provided all day.
Farewell Pool Party — July 21 from noon–4:00 p.m.
A final farewell to those who will be leaving us. Join us by the pool for music, games, prizes, and food!
Canned Food Drive — All Month
Since many of you may be returning home or moving elsewhere and don’t intend to take your canned items with you, bring them to the office to be donated to the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank!