We want to take time to say thank you to our wonderful residents for a great 2018. We look forward to kicking off this new year and making some great memories with you all. Here is to an even better 2019!
Need something fixed? Put in a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online via your resident portal at campuspointekent.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Reminders and Updates
Rent payments are due on the 1st of every month and are late starting on the 4th of every month at 8 a.m. Payments can be dropped in the rent dropbox located in the clubhouse foyer between the two glass doors or can be given to team members in the office. If you have any questions regarding payments or your account, please talk to Ryan Rowe in the office or email him at [email protected]
Resolve to Make 2019 Amazing
Welcome to the start of a new year! Your satisfaction and success in 2019 tops our list of goals. What are yours? Here are a few tips to help you move from survive to THRIVE in 2019:
- Get connected! Here in the community, don’t miss out on the opportunity to meet your neighbors, make new friends, and have fun at our events. If there’s an experience we can create for you, please let one of our team members know. Outside of your living environment, take advantage of the many ways you can get involved on campus and in the surrounding area. Please reach out to our team for suggestions of places to go and things to do. We’ll hook you up!
- Define success. What is your next big goal? Is it graduation? Finding that perfect internship or job? Achieving a certain GPA? Take time as 2019 ramps up to envision where you see yourself in the next 12 months. Write down your picture of success and refer to it often! Ask yourself this key question regularly: Is what I am doing today getting me closer to my goal?
- Use your resources. Don’t try to do this alone! Use the resources you have available to help you achieve greatness in 2019. Our team is here for you, whether you have a question about your residential experience or something completely unrelated. If we don’t know the answer, we’ll find someone who can help. When it comes to your career and financial success, be sure to take advantage of our resident-specific resources, including:
- Career Success Portal (careersuccessportal.com): Build your resume, practice interviewing, get access to millions of job listings, and much more! Utilize this EXCLUSIVE resource for our residents.
- RentTrack (renttrack.com/campusadvantage): Have your rent payments reported to all three credit bureaus, and get monitoring and credit protection. Residents have seen their credit scores jump an average of 46 points with just a few months of reporting!
Because you’ve chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community, you have a team behind you, dedicated to helping you have the best experience possible. We’re here for you and can’t wait to see you succeed in 2019 and beyond!
P.S. Be sure to connect with us on our social media accounts so you can stay in the loop!
Community Events Calendar
Stop into the clubhouse to learn more about these awesome events!
S’mores Bar — January 16 from 6–8 p.m. — Gather up your roasting sticks because we’re having a s’mores bar!
Free Food — January 21 from 3–5 p.m. — There’s no better way to kick off the new semester than by getting some free food. Stop by the clubhouse and pick up some pizza, wings, and jojos!
Video Game Extravaganza — January 25 from 7–9 p.m. — Tired of playing video games in your apartment? Come to the media lounge and participate in our video game extravaganza!
Breakfast on the Go — January 28 from 9 a.m.–noon — Running late for class? Don’t skip breakfast! We’ve got you covered. Stop in for a grab-and-go breakfast on us.
Scavenger Hunt — January 31 @ 3 p.m. — Get ready for a blast from the past! We’re ending the month with a scavenger hunt! Stop into the office with your team and hunt down clues all across our community. The team that wins will receive the buried treasure!