Did you know that your success as a student is enhanced when you’re involved and engaged outside of the classroom? We want to help you succeed and would love to help you get involved. Below are some tips for getting connected:
- Attend events at your property. We’re planning a great year of events just for you. Join in to meet friends, perhaps learn something new, and enjoy your community.
- Let us know what you would like to see!
- Find a club or organization on campus and get involved. There are organizations and clubs for almost every interest or academic pursuit.
- Volunteer in the community. Giving back not only makes a difference and is rewarding, but it’s also a great addition to your resume.
- Get plugged in to the local community. From festivals to concerts, there are a lot of opportunities to connect outside of campus life.
- Be sure you’re connected with us on social media, get to know your Community Assistant, and please drop by the office to say hi!
Whatever you decide to do this year, we encourage you to get plugged in. We would love to help you find your fit this year. Let us know how we can be of assistance, and keep an eye out for opportunities to get involved. Our promise to you is an experience that delivers value, is hassle-free, and is fun!
Locked out or have a maintenance emergency? Remember there is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call the office at (330) 673-2202, wait for the list of options, and dial 6. You’ll be connected with the Community Assistant who will be able to assist you.
Many of you may be going home or on vacation this month. While we know you enjoy the flat-rate utilities, please remember to be conscious of the environment as you leave. Turning all lights off and setting the air conditioning to 72°F will ensure that the apartment remains cool and comfortable.
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Campus Pointe:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month! Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8:00 a.m. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Jackie Grant in the office or email her at [email protected].
We are officially towing! Baker’s Towing surveys the parking lots every evening. Make sure your parking pass is located in the lower left-hand corner of your rear windshield to avoid any confusion. Despite the lots clearing out as people head home for the summer, please remember that we will continue to tow.
Need something fixed? Submit a service request in one of two ways: You can call the office during regular office hours, or submit online through your resident portal at campuspointekent.com. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Make this your best year yet!
Welcome to a brand-new year. We’re thankful you have chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. We are dedicated to giving you an experience that is hassle-free, a great value, and fun! Throughout the year, we’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked the Campus Advantage team for their tips! Here is what they had to say:
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Meet your neighbors. Make friends. Create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you!
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join in the fun! We’ll have community events for you to enjoy all year, and let us know what else you want to see.
We are passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being a part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Stop by the clubhouse every Tuesday to pick up a tasty treat! Nachos will be provided all day.
Move-In Day — Saturday, August 20 starting at 8:00 a.m.
Welcome home, residents! This Saturday is going to be jam-packed with boatloads of fun. We’ll have plenty of food to supply you and your moving crew when you decide to take a break from all of that hard work, and later in the evening, we’ll have our third annual Back-to-School Bash! This pool party will be one you won’t want to miss, so be sure to get here early.
Make sure you follow us on social media for news on upcoming events to celebrate the new school year starting the week of August 29!