As we come to an end of our semester, we hope that everyone has enjoyed another successful semester at Kent State. Congratulations to those who are graduating, and good luck in your future endeavors! To those we’ll see next year, we look forward to being part of another year with you!
As summer begins, so does our construction in the clubhouse. We would like to thank you for your patience during this time. We’ll be renovating room by room to minimize disruptions to you and your guests, and anxiously await the chance to unveil our renovations and improvements! Stop by the office or follow us on Facebook to follow our progress!
Need something fixed? Put in a service request in one of two ways: Call the office during regular office hours, or submit online via your resident portal at campuspointekent.com/residents. Please keep in mind that our maintenance team has limited hours on weekends unless it is an emergency, so don’t be alarmed if your request isn’t handled until Monday.
Cleaning Tip: Help keep dust off your baseboards by rubbing dryer sheets on them!
Reminders & Updates
Here are some tips for a successful year at Campus Pointe:
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. Luckily, you have until the 3rd to pay your rent before late fees begin accruing on the 4th at 8:00 a.m. If you have any questions regarding the payment portal or about your account, please see Jackie Grant in the office, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re hiring! Drop off your resume and schedule to the leasing office if you’re interested in becoming a Community Assistant, or email them to email@example.com.
We are towing! Baker’s Towing surveys the parking lots every evening. Make sure your parking pass is located in the lower left-hand corner of your rear windshield to avoid any confusion. Please remind your guests that they must park in the visitor lot to avoid being towed.
Locked out or have a maintenance emergency? Remember there is always a Community Assistant on call! Just call the office at (330) 673-2202, wait for the list of options, and dial 9. You’ll be connected with the Community Assistant who will be able to assist you.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Zumba — Every Saturday @ 10:00 a.m. and every Wednesday @ 6:30 p.m. — Join Jessie in the yoga room for a dance-filled workout! Classes last for one hour and are limited to 20 per class on a first-come, first-served basis.
Get Ready for Finals — May 5 @ 6:00 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse to set up for finals. Get organized to get started on studying!
Kicking It into Summer — May 15 @ 6:00 p.m. — Sign up your teams for some old school fun! Join us for a kickball tournament to kick off summer!
Make Your Own Chalkboard — May 16 @ 6:30 p.m. — Get crafty for your apartment! Make a DIY chalkboard for your apartment to keep you organized or motivated!